I love to have banana at home for my boy lunch box. And I love banana actually 🙂 so no wonder if i always bought banana almost every week.
2 cups self-raising flour
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 large (200gr) banana, mashed
2. 59g eggs, lightly beaten
125g butter, melted, cooled
- Preheat oven 180′. Prepare muffin/cupcake pan, put the cupcake patty cases inside the pan.
- Combine ingredients into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on low speed until combined; increase speed to medium and beat for about 1 minute or until there are no lumps. Do not over beat.
- Divide mixture into prepared patty cases.
- Put into oven and cooked for about 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
One of our friends had a new comer in their family. I think about making baby theme cupcakes for them. And ta…ra….ra……those cupcakes are ready just in time. I made vanilla cupcake for the base of cupcakes.
Quick Mix Basic Cupcakes
1 3/4 cups self-raising fluor
3/4 cup caster sugar
2/3 cup milk
2x59g eggs, lightly beaten
125g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 180 degree.
- Combine ingredients into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on low speed until combined, increased speed to medium and beat for about 1 minute or until there are no lumps. Do not over beat.
- Divide mixture into prepared patty cases. And put in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool before finishing with the garnished.
I made it in the spirit of celebrating my country Independence day. Not really satisfied with the photo but at least love to have sweet treats for iftar 🙂 As usual i loved to make a simple recipe where I can make it while I take care my little baby boy.
6 pieces pie pastry
500 cc milk
100 gr caster sugar
5 eggs yolk
30 gr corn flour
1 tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mixed corn flour and 2 tbs milk. Add eggs yolks. Set a side.
- Add remaining milk and caster sugar into pan, bring to boiled. Pour mixed corn flour and egg yolks, let it boiled in a few second.
Put filling into pie pastry and garnish with all the fruit you want. (here i only used strawberry)
Dalam rangka ikutan ajang masak-memasak online, akhirnya memberanikan diri untuk bikin bolkus. Ini salah satu kue favoritku 😀 Ambil resep Bu Fat lagi ah….
200 gr gula pasir
2 btr telur
200 gr tepung terigu
200 ml air soda (misal: Sprite)
1 sdt emulsifier (misal: SP)
- Taruh semua bahan dalam wadah, kocok dengan hand mixer sekaligus hingga kental.
- Ambil sebagian, beri warna sesuai selera.
- Tuang kedalam cetakan bolu kukus yang telah dialasi kertas, adonan putih dan adonan warna.
- Kukus dalam dandang yang telah beruap banyak selama 20menit.